Ethiopia agreed to type Travel Bubble with India
One of the most recent countries to acknowledge travel explosions is India and Ethiopia.
The Ministry of Civil Aviation announced in a recent tweet that, “Beware of travelers! Air travel arrangements have been made between India and Ethiopia. All carriers are allowed to travel between the two countries. Please plan your travels accordingly.”
And for that reason, fleeing to and from Ethiopia works with instructions that include:
From India to Ethiopia
- Ethiopian citizens, indigent citizens, or foreign travelers going to Africa and travel to Ethiopia can go to Ethiopia.
- Every Indian country going to Africa and must have a valid visa for the destination. In such a case, the aircraft must be concerned and ensure that there are no restrictions on the entry of Indian citizens into another country and another part of the visa before issuing a visa.
- People traveling by Sea and holders of Indian Passports must obtain a permit from the Ministry of Shipping and must travel to African countries only.
From Ethiopia to India
- Indians who have been displaced in any country in Africa.
- All Person of Indian Origin (PIO) is an Overseas Citizen of Indian (OCI) with valid passports.
- Foreign nationals from all African countries and others except those who have tourist visas and want to go to India for any reason.
- People traveling by sea from any African country.
Currently, in addition to Ethiopia, India shares the following travel agreements with the United Kingdom, Afghanistan, Bangladesh, Bahrain, Canada, Bhutan, France, Kenya, Iraq, Germany, Japan, the Netherlands, Maldives, Qatar, Oman, United Arab Emirates, and the United States .
Add to Bookmarks