Diwali 2020: ebook bus ticket on redBus app to travel safely amid Covid-19 pandemic
With one of the most anticipated annual festivals, Diwali, arriving, people across the country, living and working in other cities are eagerly awaiting their most important trip to their hometowns. Diwali offers hundreds of thousands of people, who are unable to travel for the first time due to the Covid-19 law, to visit their families after many months.
RedBus, the largest online ticketing platform, is highlighting the need to travel around Diwali this year.
RedBus has already established a safety mark on the bus industry and introduced Safety +, a license for bus drivers who strictly monitor safety and cleanliness.
Starting to ensure that frequent toilet cleaners visit thermal inspectors, Protected Business Managers strictly follow detailed safety procedures to ensure that customers have a safe and safe journey.
While Safety + ensures that bus operators follow a number of safety precautions for safety keepers, RedBus has also written a number of tips to encourage them to travel safely.
Here, we look at a detailed guide on how to park your buses with the nearest bus stop and drop off the nearest bus stop on your RedBus platform.
Start and download the redBus app if you have not continued as described below:
Step 1: Open the redBus app and select your destination, destination and date.
Step 2: Place the Safety + card at the top of the page to make sure you have selected the bus driver who follows the redBus-based security measures through its Safety + app and confirm the location you have selected.
Step 3: Next, choose an elevator near your home and a drop-off area near your destination from what you can find to avoid contact with unwanted exposure.
Step 4: Provide information such as name, age, email id, contact number etc., and click ‘Continue’.
Step 5: Choose the payment method you choose, make the payment and confirm your reservation.
Step 6: On the day of the trip, you can check where the buses are using Follow my bus on redBus and use the same to plan your trip properly to avoid waiting to board.
Step 7: Arrive at a convenient location on the day of travel planning and enjoy your trip.
Safety features for riders:
- Do not carry fire extinguishers because they are not allowed to carry luggage while traveling
- Always wear your masks when you are on the bus and make sure you cover your nose properly
- Make sure you wash your hands often, especially before boarding and after exiting
- Do not touch switches, knobs, headrest, armrests if possible
- Do not throw away muscle / masks / gloves or any other safety device inside the bus
- Bring your own towels, blankets and water bottles for long distances or overnight trips
- Download Aarogya Setu program (Most Popular)
- Be sure to reserve buses with redBus’ Safety + identification.
Read: Diwali Puja 2020: A time of wisdom in Lakshmi Puja city
Read: Happy Diwali 2020: How to download and send WhatsApp Diwali stickers
Read: Naraka Chaturdashi 2020: Date, time and importance